Sunday, February 19, 2012

Spring is in the Air... Part Deux

Just when I thought I would scream if I had to endure another cold and gray day (cold in East Texas means below 60 degrees).... I awoke to a beautiful day full of sunshine.  What a sorely needed gift to my blighted mood!  This of course turns my thoughts to Spring themes....

I plan to ponder this idea as my week progresses and I will add to this blog.  But until then, here is a link to Spring is in the Air (Part one).

I never actually got to do the gardening theme last year (my dad was diagnosed with lung cancer in March and my life went into survival mode; thankfully we have been blessed and he is doing well.)  So... I am really thinking maybe I WILL put in the extra efforts toward this project this year.  We shall see....

No comments: